7.30.2009

Back to the simple life.

Sorry I have been HORRIBLE at posting. I bet you all have given up on me - I would have too.
In my defense, this is the first time I have been at the internet cafe for longer than a few minutes so I seized the opportunity to make a quick post.
These snaps were taken at the beginning of the summer - hence the pail faces and a hint of a ripe liver. My birthday was eventful to say the least, as the power was out for TWO DAYS! Nonetheless, despite my not-having-showered-in-I-won't-tell-you-how-many-days, we amused ourselves with board games (bored games) and group naps and a salon party when the power came back on. Luckily I had an abundance of candles at my house to provide light for a pretty great get together in the darkness. I think I'll make it a tradition.
More soon. I have to make the most of the beach before I take off for New Zealand!
kisses, D.

3 comments:

LeighAnna Webb said...

you are beautiful

post more so i can see that face
im truly homesick for it

Dominique Crockett said...

so cute. come play in the east village when you get back!

Meghan and Lana said...

Yeah! For such a shitty weekend, it was actually really good? Does that make sense?

xo L