3.12.2009

Spot friends. L word.

So, someone has been terrible at keeping this blog up to date, *ahem, me*. Sorry for the lack of posts everyone, midterm week has taken it's toll on my energy levels. 
This past weekend with H was wonderfully lazy and just what I needed. We made it out one night to Brooklyn but the majority of the time laying around, visiting and eating pad thai. I will be in London next week so hopefully this homesick feeling in my tummy will soon be gone!
On another note, I threw in a picture of some of The L Word cast, (try and guess which one), as the show released its last episode EVER this week. Mariel and I almost died last night watching it, however, we remain unsatisfied with the open ended murder/suicide of the late, but still fabulous, Ms. Jennifer Schector. We should be sporting some "I Killed Jenny" t-shirts pretty soon, so keep an eye out. Here is a song dedication to the show from Leisha Hailey's (Alice's) band Uh Huh Her.
kisses, D.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAKE ME TO THE UK WITH YOU? THANKS. AS YOU KNOW, IM A GREAT TRAVELING BUDDY!
XOXOXO
YOUR CONO

Anonymous said...

omg am I Jenny's crazy ex assistant?! I am still really excited about the shirts!!!

Unknown said...

hills u look amasing
hope u girls had a blast together
miss u D

Libby Bramston said...

!!!!!!!

triangle eyes said...

Love, love, LOVE the ladies of the L word and Uh Huh Her. Heard that tune on Logo and have been loving it ever since.