3.05.2009

Crafties.

So last weekend I went to my favourite little antique market on 25th street to collect some materials for my mood board for my 2D project. I picked up a few little trinkets for a total of 20 dollars and left feeling like a happy camper. Here are a few photos of my discoveries. 
On another note, my best pal, Hillary, is landing - oh wait - right now (!) into JFK. I am waiting for her to call me and get her cute little butt over here and give me a hug. It has been a long 7 months without you!
Bisosus!

3 comments:

natalie said...

did you do that beadwork? it's lovely!

Meghan and Lana said...

these are all so pretty! i wish we got to make mood boards at business school. . . :( i would make a mood board for my calculus class but it wouldn't be very uplifting. . .

xoxo lana

Meghan and Lana said...

you best be having a GREAT time with your pal...
this blog needs an update. news: will you be in new york in may?
meg