11.24.2008

Little holiday hints.


There are always those little things that let us know Christmas is on its way.  Yesterday, much to my content, one of my favourite flea markets was set up and I browsed around for a while. While I was there, I heard my first Christmas carol of the year, (parum pa pum pum) playing on the antique radio at one of the booths. Not going to lie, I was slightly disappointed that it happened to be the Little Drummer Boy, (not one of my favourites), but nevertheless, it gave me a big smile that I sported the whole way home.



The weather has been pretty chilly lately. Freezing cold weather without snow doesn't seem fair in my opinion. I hope we get some of that fluffy white goodness soon. 
xo D

3 comments:

Max said...

mais la glace c'est joli aussi!!

Meghan and Lana said...

careful what you wish for...
mt

Meghan and Lana said...

those are beautiful photos! i finally got a nice camera, as soon as i figure out how to use it. . . .
L